There are many issues to consider when deciding whether to stay on Disney property or not. Here are some of the biggest reasons that we, at Big Dreams Travel, would recommend you stay in a Disney World Resort Hotel.
1) There is no substitute for the Disney spirit. From the theme of the individual resorts to the Disney atmosphere there is nothing better in a hotel setting. Where else on earth do you get to decide from staying in a lush tropical beach front hotel at the Polynesian Resort or staying in a room right next to an African savanna at the Animal Kingdom Lodge? The themes of Disney resorts are second to none and there is something to be said for being immersed in the Disney atmosphere. In addition to the Disney theme, all guests at Disney resorts will be treated to the one of a kind cast member kindness that comes only at Disney owned properties. The Disney cast members truly care about making your vacation as good as possible.
2) Gain vacation time by being closer to the action. By being located in a Disney World Resort you are only minutes from all of the great things Disney World has to offer. This valuable time that you save in transit can be used in theme parks, excellent resort pools, or shopping at Downtown Disney.
3) Extra Magic Hours. One of the biggest member benefits of staying at a Walt Disney Resort Hotel is being able to utilize extra magic hours at the theme parks. Each day one of the parks opens one hour early or stays open up to three hours late for Disney Resort guests only.
4) Disney’s Magical Express. Forget about the expense of renting a car when you are going to Disney World because Disney’s Magical Express will transport you from Orlando International Airport to your Disney resort for FREE. You do not even have to pick up your bags at baggage claim; Disney will deliver them to your room free of charge. You can step off of the plane, get on the bus, and start enjoying all of Disney World’s great attractions and let Disney take care of your bags.
5) No Rental Car Needed! Leave the car keys at home because when you stay at a Disney World hotel you do not have to drive for the entire vacation. Use the Disney transportation system to take you wherever you need to go. From your resort, to theme parks, to Downtown Disney, and all without ever having to walk across a parking lot. Utilize the monorail, buses, and ferry boats to take you to all of the major attractions and hotels on Disney property. Best of all, the transportation system drops you off right at the entrance to the theme parks, so waste no time traipsing through concrete parking lots and get to having fun!
6) Hotel Options. The Walt Disney World Resort has rooms starting at just $82 per night and going all the way up to deluxe accommodations. In addition, these hotels have over 20 different themes for you to choose from. Your vacation can be whatever you want it to be with the many options available at the Walt Disney World Resort.
7) Disney Dining Plan. If you book your trip through Big Dreams Travel and are staying at a Disney owned resort you will be eligible for the Disney Dining Plan. This plan has the ability to save money for you and your family by purchasing your meals prior to your arrival. Visit our page on the Disney Dining Plan for more information. This offer is exclusive to those guest at Disney resorts and whose trips were booked through Walt Disney World.
Click the links below to see descriptions of all of the Walt Disney World Resort hotels.